The Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma welcomes for the nonprofit’s first-ever Leadership Council. The Leadership Council connects young professionals interested in getting involved in their community and state through engagement with the Regional Food Bank of Oklahoma. These dedicated individuals, aged 24 to 35, volunteer their time and creativity to raise awareness about the issue of hunger and increase the visibility of the Regional Food Bank and its mission of “Fighting Hunger…Feeding Hope” in Oklahoma.
The 2014-2016 class includes:
- Adam Rainbolt, Wilcox & McGrath Insurance, Chair
- Anna Farha, Community Volunteer
- Caroline Brown, Community Volunteer
- Cheree Harris, Youth and Family Services
- Chris Zach, BKD
- Clay Lightfoot, Hess Corporation
- Collins Peck, Smith & Pickel Construction, Co-Chair
- Cynthia Nichols, Oklahoma State University
- Dennis Portis, Metro Technology Centers
- Ellen Pogemiller, Oklahoma County Immunization Coalition
- Emily Virgin, House of Representatives
- Erik Salazar, FAA
- Graham Glaser, United State Air Force
- Jared Mashaney, McAffee And Taft
- Jenn Tupps, Oklahoma Department of Transportation
- Julie Porter Scott, Yelp
- Lawre Eversest, OPUBCO
- Macay McComas, Devon Energy
- Madeline Mitchell, Governor Mary Fallin's Office
- Meaghan Brooks, University of Oklahoma
- Melissa Condley, Chesapeake Energy
- Michael To, Kenyon Energy LLC
- Paula Butler Wackenheim, AmeriCorps
- Phi Nguyen, Cole & Reed
- Sarah Brockhaus, Hayes Magrini & Gatewood
Leadership Council members receive special access to volunteer opportunities, networking events and social events, as well as educational and informational programs designed to appeal to Oklahoma’s active young professionals in the community. Whether volunteering at the Regional Food Bank, or passionately sharing the message of how to fight hunger, Leadership Council members will bring about positive change in our community for a lifetime to come.
If you have any questions please contact:
- Adam Rainbolt, Chair, at Adam Rainbolt at arainbolt@BFINS.com or Collins Peck, Co-Chair, at Collins.Peck@smithandpickel.com.
- Angie Gaines, Director of Marketing, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (405) 604-7109
- John Bobb-Semple, Project Manager, email@example.com or (405) 600-3167.