(none) top of content pane

Additional Resources

There are many programs and services that provide food assistance in Oklahoma. In addition to visiting one of our partner agencies, below is some additional information that may help.

Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP):

SNAP is the new name for the federal Food Stamp Program. SNAP benefits are available to supplement the income of qualifying individuals and households. These benefits may be used to purchase foods for the household to eat, or seeds and plants which produce food for the household to eat.

Is your gross monthly income (before deductions) less than these limits? If so, you could qualify to receive SNAP benefits.

Number of People in HouseholdMonthly Limit
1 $1,245
2 $1,681
3 $2,116
4 $2,552
5 $2,987
6 $3,423
7 $3,858
8 $4,294
For each additional family member add: $429

How do I apply for SNAP? Click here to find out. (PDF)


Number of 
People  in 
1  $1,211
2  $1,640 
3  $2,069 
4  $2,498 
5  $2,927 
6  $3,356
7  $3,785
8  $4,214

The Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants, and Children (WIC):

WIC provides nutritional education and supplemental foods for qualifying low-income pregnant, post-partum and breast-feeding women, and infants and children up to the age of five. Participants in this program receive vouchers each month to purchase specific foods designed to supplement their diets with specific nutrients that benefit WIC's target population.

Is your gross monthly income (before) deductions less than these limits? If so, you could qualify for WIC benefits.

Number of People in HouseholdMonthly Limit
1 $1,670
2 $2,247
3 $2,823
4 $3,400
5 $3,976
6 $4,553
7 $5,130
8 $5,706
For each additional family member add: 577

How do I apply for WIC? Click here to visit the Oklahoma State Department of Health's website.

2-1-1 Oklahoma

2-1-1 Oklahoma Map

2-1-1 Oklahoma (a statewide collaboration) is committed to the implementation of single points of entry to health and human services in all regions of the state. The map above shows the different 2-1-1 areas across the state of Oklahoma.

What is 211?

  • 2-1-1 is a free 24-hour telephone number that connects people with important community services seven days a week, 365 days a year.
  • 2-1-1 certified specialists work from a computerized database which includes current information on area health and human service agencies including state government, nonprofits, faith-based organizations and others.
  • 2-1-1 has access to a language translation service to better serve all Oklahoma.
  • 2-1-1 works closely with Oklahoma Emergency Management and the Office of Homeland Security, in order to respond to large-scale emergencies.

What types of resources could 211 provide to a caller?

  • Basic Human Needs Resource: food banks, clothing, shelters, rent assistance, utility assistance.
  • Physical and Mental Health Resources: medical information lines, crisis intervention services, support groups, counseling, drug and alcohol intervention, rehabilitation, health insurance programs, Medicaid and Medicare, maternal health, children's health insurance programs.
  • Employment Support: unemployment benefits, financial assistance, job training, transportation assistance, education programs.
  • Support for Older Americans and Persons with Disabilities: home health care, adult day care, congregate meals, Meals on Wheels, respite care, transportation, and homemaker services.
  • Support for Military: information for military service members and their families
  • Support for Children, Youth and Families: Quality childcare, Success by 6, after school programs, Head Start, family resource centers, summer camps and recreation programs, mentoring, tutoring, protective services.

(none) bottom of content pane